Мираж - дизайн

Блодгхарм - информатор-наставитель

Калантре - сюжет, анкеты, зам главного админа

Диана Свит Кона - порядок в рекламе, игровых темах

Эльдикомира - создатель форума, обращаться по любым вопросам

Misteri - квесты, сюжет, летопись

Shrukn - анкеты

Первая Кровь - глава Пиар отдела, аваторомейкер

Внимание! Дорогие игроки и гости! Наша ролевая переезжает по адрессу http://sapfiroviyvsadnik.rolka.su Просьба пользоваться многоуровневым меню в объявлении, оно создано для более простого поиска форумов и тем. Ознакомьтесь с официальной стороной, пока ещё есть возможность каждому желающему заглянуть в форум администрации. На ролевой произошли изменения. Можем посоветовать не пропускать мимо внимания ни одну тему. С уважением и тёплыми чувствами, Ваша администрация.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Dawnex

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say you've done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog!

Terrific work! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning this publish upper! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

For hottest news you have to go to see world wide web and on the web I found this web page as a finest web page for newest updates.

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

After exploring a handful of the articles on your web site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site as well and tell me what you think.

I'm very happy to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to check out new things on your web site.

Article writing is also a excitement, if you know afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

obviously like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I will certainly come back again.

This is a topic that's close to my heart... Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

Hi! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Dallas Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!